Bob Fliegel

Default Avery Wizard behaving oddly

Ever since installing Word 2003, Avery Wizard has been behaving oddly, and
that's even after installing the latest version of the latter for 2003. When
I click on the Avery icon within Word, I'm taken to My Computer! Not only
that, but I now have two Wizard icons on the taskbar and can't get rid of
either one of them. Weird to say the least.