Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian

Default How do I print from a Word doc that is outside the printable area

When I choose to print a Word doc, it gives me an error message that some of
the image is outside of the printable area and won't print. What do I do to
get this to work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can choose to print anyway; it may well be that the whole document will
print (sometimes the part that's outside the printable area isn't really
anything that prints). Usually Print Preview will give you a pretty good
idea of what will actually print, but even it can be deceptive sometimes.
What you can't do is change the printable area; that's dictated by the
printer driver (though sometimes a different driver will allow more
printable area). In the last analysis, you may have to revise your document
to fit within the printable area.

"Brian" wrote in message
When I choose to print a Word doc, it gives me an error message that some

of
the image is outside of the printable area and won't print. What do I do

get this to work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

You should be able to override the message
or
Fix the margins in page setup
or
Update your HP printer driver (if you have a HP printer) -
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/