Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default How to insert accent marks on vowels in Cyrillic (Russian)

I know how to access symbols to insert accents on vowels for European
languages, but the Cyrillic symbols don't have accents.
I'm using the US version of XP and Word 2003.
Do any teachers use accents for their student work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Check out the use of an EQ \O() field

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Eric" wrote in message
I know how to access symbols to insert accents on vowels for European
languages, but the Cyrillic symbols don't have accents.
I'm using the US version of XP and Word 2003.
Do any teachers use accents for their student work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What sort of accents are you looking for?

In the Combining Diacritics section of Unicode (go to Insert Symbol),
you'll find just about anything you could want; in the Cyrillic
Supplement area, you may find that what you need already exists,
precomposed.