Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sol sol is offline

Default To rearrange the contents of a table according to ABC.

I am wondering, is it possible to change an existing table which was
originally not produced according to ABC, and re-arrange it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

You can sort a table €“ I think this is what you want to do. Click in the
table, then select Table Sort. In the Sort dialog box, you can select how
you want the table to be sorted.

In case of Word 2007, you will find the Sort command in the rightmost group
of the Layout tab (the Layout tab appears to the right in the ribbon when the
selection is in a table).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)