Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
paolopiace paolopiace is offline

Default Cells corners

Greetings!

In some cells (not all) of a word table I need to bold some corners
(not all four).
For instance, making the corner looking like a bullet or similar.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

A possible solution (someone else may come up with a better idea):
You could add very tiny rows (set the row height to exactly) so that they
cross the columns in the €ścorners€ť you want to €śbold€ť. Split cells/merge
cells and adjust the column widths in the €śmini-rows€ť so that small square
cells appear in the corners you want to €śbold€ť. You could then either insert
a symbol in the €śmini-cells€ť or add shading to the cells. I think you would
need to make sure that no cell margins are added in order to make the €ścorner
cells€ť sufficiently small (Table Properties Table tab Options).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg