Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
petpix petpix is offline

Default How do I go to a second page when using Avery file folder template

If I tab to next page the format for file labels is lost. Every other row is
..13 high and the alternate row is .54.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If you want to create multiple pages of labels, you probably should use
mailmerge.

See the article "Creating a Mail Merge Data Source" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

See the article "How to convert addresses into a Mail Merge Data Source" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm

See the article "How to create a Mail Merge" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

However, you can add a second page by putting the cursor inside a label,
then from the Tables menu, click on Select and then Table and then use
Ctrl+C and then Ctrl+V

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.