Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SharonJo SharonJo is offline

Default List of Tables-HELP

This is driving me nuts, my list of tables does not include #3! It just show
1,2, and 4. I have deleted it and re-inserted and about everything else I can
think of!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Does "about everything else" also include Ctrl+A to select all followed by F9
to update fields?

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"SharonJo" wrote:

This is driving me nuts, my list of tables does not include #3! It just show
1,2, and 4. I have deleted it and re-inserted and about everything else I can
think of!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

How did you create the list of tables? If it is based on styles, make sure
that the correct style has been applied to the caption paragraph.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SharonJo" wrote in message
This is driving me nuts, my list of tables does not include #3! It just
show
1,2, and 4. I have deleted it and re-inserted and about everything else I
can
think of!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

"Stefan Blom" wrote:
How did you create the list of tables? If it is based on styles, make sure
that the correct style has been applied to the caption paragraph.

Or the table that doesn't appear in the "list of tables" might be in a text
box?
Then the caption isn't picked up.

Klaus

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Unless of course the OP is using Word 2007, which does pick up items in text
boxes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Creating List of Tables LDuncan Tables 6 November 29th 07 07:18 AM
How to put List of Tables before List of Figures turbunator123 Microsoft Word Help 5 August 10th 07 04:33 PM
List of Tables and List of Figures Kelly Jo Microsoft Word Help 1 May 1st 07 02:53 PM
Word 2003 replaces list of tables when inserting list of figures kburns New Users 1 May 24th 05 11:00 PM
TOF and List of Tables HuskerinPA Tables 4 March 7th 05 11:27 AM