Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larry Pace

Default How can I send a note, and at the same time save it to a folder?

We just changed to Outlook and the old software we had would allow you to
send and save to a folder. Can that be done in Outlook?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

You have posted this in the Word forum. You will probably have better luck
if you post this in the Outlook forum.

"Larry Pace" wrote:

We just changed to Outlook and the old software we had would allow you to
send and save to a folder. Can that be done in Outlook?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Yes, it can be done. Your sent messages are by default saved in your Sent
Items folder, but you can create a rule to save them wherever you like.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP