help please word 2003 xp

Default How do you save your document in Word 2003 xp so it will open in .

Help. My professor wants all documents sent to her in print layout view? I
tried to save, but it always opens in normal. Help! Cathy Grierson
TF

Word will open a document in the view in which it was saved. SO if you edit
and save in Print Layout view, it should open in that view. Is that not
happening?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/