Alex

Default How do I change automatic hyperlink formatting

when I try to create hyperlinks automatically as i type i now get something
like:

{HYPERLINK" mail "} instead of
in blue and underlined.

Can someone help me figure out what i need to turn on/off.

Thanks

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Alex,

In Tools=Options=View see if turning off [x] Field codes
helps.

======

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

Teabow

thank you all for this info. I frequently c&p from websites into word so
that I can edit, print and read stuff away from the computer. At one time,
hyperlinks appeared in word just as they did in on the web page but then it
changed (ha ha) to display the actual linked address. I was going crazy
trying to figure out how to "fix" it. Alt-F9. Whodathunk?

Peter
Bangor, Maine