Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Eric

Default Page view cut

Hello,

I am using Word 2003 with Print Layout view. For some reason now, when I
start Word the page is cut at the top and at the bottom. It is basically
cutting/removing the header and the footer area. For instance, even though
the top margin is set at 0.75, the cursor appear all the way at the top of
the page.
If I do a view Header and Footer, then, I get the 2 areas back. I am also
using templates with headers and footers, when I load them, headers and
footers don't appear, I have to do a view Header and Footer for them to come
back and to get a full page on my screen.

Any idea? Is it a setting?

Thank you.

Eric.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space
between pages" box | OK.