Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GARY GARY is offline

Default Printing odd-numbered pages

How do i print only the odd-numbered pages of my document?

(I have Word 2007).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Gary,

Have you tried to see if you have a printing option which will print only
odd-numbered pages? Bring up the print menu (Ctrl+P) and towards the bottom
on the left side there should be: "Print: All pages in a range", see if you
can change that to odd-pages.

Steven Craig Miller