Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Outlook not flagging words

Default How do I change the starting position on a sheet of labels in w?

Often I do not print an entire sheet of mailing labels and hate to waste the
sheet. How do I change the starting print position on a sheet of labels in
word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Outlook not flagging words wrote:
Often I do not print an entire sheet of mailing labels and hate to
waste the sheet. How do I change the starting print position on a
sheet of labels in word?

In the Label dialog, leave the address box empty and click the New Document
button. That creates a one-page document containing a table whose cells
match the size of the chosen label. (If you can't see the table cells, click
Table Show Gridlines.) Type the address in the cell corresponding to the
label you want to print. You can also save the empty table as a template
(.dot file) that you can use again.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman