Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J C Taylor

Default Where can I find info on routing/editing docs attached to email?

Hi. I haven't been able to find documentation on this in the online help. I
have a situation where a department director wants to email a document to his
staff and have them all review and add comments and then email the document
back to him. I want to find any info I can on this process - not just using
Track Changes - but the routing process in general. (Finding info about
"routing slips" would be particularly helpful).

This director wants me to present a training session on this for his staff
so I need to research the features very thoroughly. I appreciate any advice.
Thanks!