Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
computer trainer

Default How to include toolbar icons in text document

I am writing instructions for new users and would like to include toolbar
icons before an explanation of their uses. I can take screen shots of entire
screen but I want just individual icons!

Help please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

I've used an application called SnagIt, which captures screens and generates
a bit map that can be edited either within the application or in any picture
tool app.

If I remember correctly there's a free trial version available from their
website.
--
Kevin Backmann

"computer trainer" wrote:

I am writing instructions for new users and would like to include toolbar
icons before an explanation of their uses. I can take screen shots of entire
screen but I want just individual icons!

Help please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Open Tools | Customize. Right-click on the button whose image you want to
copy and choose Copy Button Image. Close the Customize dialog and paste the
image into your document.

"computer trainer" computer wrote in
message ...