Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lexi

Default How do you open resume wizard?

I can not figure out how to open resume wizard on Microsoft word. How do I
open it on Microsoft Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gap

In Microsoft Office Word 2003 - Open Word. Click new document. Under
Templates, click "on my computer". Go to other docs and double click on the
resume you want to use, then follow directions given in the template.
Hope this helps.

gap

"Lexi" wrote:

I can not figure out how to open resume wizard on Microsoft word. How do I
open it on Microsoft Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word?