Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chad Harris

Default Huge font I haven't asked for-How to Stop

I'm using MOS 03 on a Win XPP SP2 box. I went to paste into Word, and I set
it for Times New Roman and a 12 point font, but I was suprised to find a
huge cursor and huge font that I can't get rid of. What's going on--I've
never seen that. I tried to paste and adjust, as I can usually but it would
not let me. I checked my scroll button and accessability font regulator for
IE web pages, but that isn't impacting a word document.

Also sometimes I can't get hyperlinks to show up in Word Pad if anyone can
tell me why that will show up here.

TIA much,

Chad Harris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chad Harris

Default Zoom at 500! LOL from where Thanks

It is apparently some mouse click my dog should not have done. Interesting
that you can set it back, and then it's not really a "zoom" at 100% or
less. I have no idea how it got set all of a sudden because I can't
remember being there.

As always, thanks Suzanne appreciate it.

Chad
____________________________
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What is the View | Zoom setting?

so
all may benefit.

"Chad Harris" wrote in message
I'm using MOS 03 on a Win XPP SP2 box. I went to paste into Word, and I

set
it for Times New Roman and a 12 point font, but I was suprised to find a
huge cursor and huge font that I can't get rid of. What's going on--I've
never seen that. I tried to paste and adjust, as I can usually but it

would
not let me. I checked my scroll button and accessability font regulator

for
IE web pages, but that isn't impacting a word document.

Also sometimes I can't get hyperlinks to show up in Word Pad if anyone
can
tell me why that will show up here.

TIA much,

Chad Harris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

A cat would never change your zoom level.

(Add gibberish text, yes, but they don't care about zoom levels.) :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke

Default OT: Zoom at 500! LOL from where Thanks

A cat would never change your zoom level.

My cat zooms in and out all day. Very annoying.

Klaus