Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tom

Default can you insert graphics onto an envelop

how can you insert logo or graphics into envelop printin set up?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

When you are in the screen where you would normally add the address, make
sure it's set for the correct size envelop and then click on "Add to
document". It will create an envelop-sized document that you can add
whatever graphics you'd like.

(Funny somewhat related story - Many years ago I owed about $30 in back
taxes. It was at a time of my life when that was A LOT of money so it took
me a while to scrape it together. They finally sent me a notice threatening
to take my car (a beat-up Chevette), my real estate (I rented a small
apartment), etc. I found an envelope in Spencer's Gifts that said "Here's
Your Money...I Hope You Choke On It!". I know that it was probably opened by
machine and the envelop destroyed but I sure felt good sending that to the
IRS. I do NOT recommend you do that to your envelopes now. For some reason
the government no longer has a sense of humor.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tom" wrote in message
how can you insert logo or graphics into envelop printin set up?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/EnvelopeFormat.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm