SF

Default Change Caps to Small Letters

How can I change a paragraph written in all caps to regular small letters?

(I don't want it to be small caps, just regular small letters---same as
these letters written here.)

Format | Change Case: Lowercase (or Sentence case).

"SF" nospam@@@nospam wrote in message
How can I change a paragraph written in all caps to regular small letters?

(I don't want it to be small caps, just regular small letters---same as
these letters written here.)

Stan Brown

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:37:53 -0700, "SF" nospam@@@nospam wrote:

How can I change a paragraph written in all caps to regular small letters?

(I don't want it to be small caps, just regular small letters---same as
these letters written here.)

Highlight it, then Shift-F3. Shift-F3 cycles among the three choices
of all caps, all lower case ("regular small letters", and sentence
capitalization.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)