Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Samatress Samatress is offline

Default help me insert the wizard

I click on the file and click the new button and nothing happen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Samatress

Can you tell us which wizard you want to use, what version of Word you're
using, and tell us the steps you're following and where it goes wrong.

Shauna

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Fax Wizard Larz Mailmerge 2 September 18th 06 04:37 PM
Can I insert a filename when I insert a picture into word? tpbIII Microsoft Word Help 2 March 13th 06 11:13 AM
Insert Field - Database - Wrong Date Format dns2005 Mailmerge 3 February 23rd 06 04:04 PM
Accidentally removed "symbol" from Insert menu...Help Please! love2sail Microsoft Word Help 4 May 30th 05 03:46 PM
How do I access a created template from letter wizard trying to streamline Microsoft Word Help 6 January 5th 05 02:52 AM