Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Juniper Juniper is offline

Default small print word doc

word doc prints to hp lj9050 pcl 6 printer extremely small tiny, however
print preview looks good. it appears to only be in word doc 2003 anything
else prints fine. also appears to be intermittent. any help on prefs to look
at. Can print same word doc to another printer and it is okay. other users
have the same problem and only from word 2003 to this printer. Not much help
on HP's site, so thought I'd check on MS print drivers are all good, and
firmware appears okay.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See if there's a driver update at http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/
Try checking the driver's advanced properties to download truetype fonts as
softfonts.