Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ashley Ashley is offline

Default Unprotecting an embedded spreadsheet in form

I have a one page form that I have created in Word. I have embedded a
spreadsheet in the middle that I want users to be able to insert information
into while the form is locked. How do I keep it unlocked when the form is
locked?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Ashley,

You can insert Section breaks eitjher side of the Excel object, then leave that Section unprotected when you protect the document.

--
Cheers
macropod