Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lenox Lenox is offline

Default Letters and envelopes from the same file?

I use Word 2003

Can I print form letters and envelopes from the same merged Word document by
adding an envelope and inserting an address block? The problem I'm having is
I can't get them to print seperately. Because of printer limitations I need
to print the all the form letters and then print all the envelopes. Can it
be done from one document or do I need to create a seperate document for the
envelopes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use the same data file as the data source for separate formletter and
envelope type mail merges.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.