Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ray Ray Ray Ray is offline

Default How do I include incrementing numbers on printed merge labels?

I'm printing labels and would like each label to be numbered. Example: 20
labels should print starting with the 1st label being printed with: #1 or 1.
through out the last lable being printed showing #20 or 20. on the lable. My
email address is: rwh5674@yahoo. com Thanks...Ray
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Include a SEQ field in the label setup.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ray Ray" Ray wrote in message
I'm printing labels and would like each label to be numbered. Example: 20
labels should print starting with the 1st label being printed with: #1 or
1.
through out the last lable being printed showing #20 or 20. on the lable.
My
email address is: rwh5674@yahoo. com Thanks...Ray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

SEQ will work provided there is only one page of labels as the sequence will
restart at the page break. In that case, see instead
http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm