Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Scott Scott is offline

Default Fax Cover Pages Revisted.

The old Word had preset FAX Cover Letters that I could choose from. Is this
not an option with 2007? I would try and download some, but the government
computers I work on do not allow me to download anything.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] is offline

Dunno, I have Word 2007 and if I go to '(Office Button)|New|Installed
Templates', I see something like 11 different Fax templates to choose from.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
"Scott" wrote in message
The old Word had preset FAX Cover Letters that I could choose from. Is
this
not an option with 2007? I would try and download some, but the
government
computers I work on do not allow me to download anything.

how to save a my own cover page in the cover page gallery Nancy S Microsoft Word Help 1 December 30th 07 10:59 AM
2007 - does Normal.dot have associated cover pages Vicky Microsoft Word Help 0 June 5th 07 12:35 PM
Problems w/ Printing Modified Cover Pages in Word '07 Beta 2 Evan Microsoft Word Help 1 October 21st 06 02:49 AM
Cover Pages Andrew Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 06 03:21 AM
DVD cover grubscrew Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 06:23 PM