Ross Payne

Default Text to Comments

Is there a way to convert selected text to a comment, other than cutting and
pasting? Word 2003. Thanks,

Ross Payne

Daiya Mitchell

Presumably a macro could cut selected text, insert a comment, paste the
text, and could be set to trigger at a keyboard shortcut.

I can't write it, but you could ask in the beginning Word VBA group
microsoft.public.word.vba.beginners for help, if you have so many of these
to do it will be worth the trouble.

DM

On 1/30/05 8:06 AM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote