Kamuela

Default global ime

Garfield, Thank you again, but I am trying to use the japanese program and
there are no step by step instructions do you know where i can find any, or
are you willing to take the time and teach me. I have been able to input
hiragana from the keyboard but do not know where to space the words or to
check to see if i am entering the information correctly. Also I do not know
how to translate an incoming document. Any and all help will be greatly
appreciated.
garfield-n-odie

Maybe
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/h...IME_Paper.mspx
will help. If you don't know how to write Japanese, then none of
this will be of any use. Sorry, I don't know how to write
Japanese, so I can't even begin to teach you how to do it, not
that it would be possible to teach such a thing in a forum such
as this.

There is no built-in document translation ability in Word or
Office. There are some online machine translation services such
as http://www.babelfish.com , but the results are not very
reliable. If you need documents translated from Japanese to
English or vice versa, you should hire a human translator.

Kamuela wrote:

Garfield, Thank you again, but I am trying to use the japanese program and
there are no step by step instructions do you know where i can find any, or
are you willing to take the time and teach me. I have been able to input
hiragana from the keyboard but do not know where to space the words or to
check to see if i am entering the information correctly. Also I do not know
how to translate an incoming document. Any and all help will be greatly
appreciated.

Kamuela

Thank you again the advice and answers are just what I have been looking
forward to finding. As to the human translator that is what I was hoping to
do. Living in Hawaii and having a lot of japanese friends this is going to be
very helpful.