Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erwiol erwiol is offline

Default Mouse freezes. Unable to click around document with the mouse.

I have had this problem with several installations of Office 2007 on Windows
Vista.

I can navigate throughout the document with the arrow keys but I can't click
anywhere in the document with the mouse. It just doesn't react to ANYTHING
within the Word window when I click. Not even the scrollbar will react.

This must be a known bug as I have had the same problem on 3 different
computers. All with the same setup of Vista Business and Office 2007 Student.
The problem does not occur in any other application.

The problem is first appearing after some use.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

erwiol wrote:
I have had this problem with several installations of Office 2007 on
Windows Vista.

I can navigate throughout the document with the arrow keys but I
can't click anywhere in the document with the mouse. It just doesn't
react to ANYTHING within the Word window when I click. Not even the
scrollbar will react.

This must be a known bug as I have had the same problem on 3 different
computers. All with the same setup of Vista Business and Office 2007
Student. The problem does not occur in any other application.

The problem is first appearing after some use.

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...8831ccd2ab61eb

--
Regards,