Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
FormerWAF FormerWAF is offline

Default Merging only some names from a list

I have a list of 8,000 members. I want to merge based on 3 columns, names
(Non-blank), Bad Address (Blanks) and Paid Thru (date). When I do this, it
still gives me all 8,000 labels. I can sort the date column but I can't make
it print just those equal to or less than (date).

Will appreciate any help as I am very frustrated.