wrobo

Default Disappearing borders and background

When I scroll in Word my text box borders and background colours dosappear
and only reappear when I alter the size of the box or edit the text. They are
also not visible in the preview vscreen. Is there something I have set in the
options to do this or why else would it be happening?
Arthur C. Clarke
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?d3JvYm8=?=,

When I scroll in Word my text box borders and background colours dosappear
and only reappear when I alter the size of the box or edit the text. They are
also not visible in the preview vscreen. Is there something I have set in the
options to do this or why else would it be happening?

And when you print? Most likely, it's either a problem with the graphics card or
the printer driver, and you'd need to update one or both.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

wrobo

Thanks for the reply Cindy but I was led to believe that my Radeon9550 would
be able to handle most things in video and printing is fine.

And when you print? Most likely, it's either a problem with the graphics card or
the printer driver, and you'd need to update one or both.

Cindy Meister

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?d3JvYm8=?=,

I was led to believe that my Radeon9550 would
be able to handle most things in video and printing is fine.

If printing is fine, then it's almost certainly the graphics card DRIVER. Check on
the manufacturer's website for the newest version and install that. It could be your
currently installed driver is damaged, or simply not up-to-date with handling Word.

And when you print? Most likely, it's either a problem with the graphics card or
the printer driver, and you'd need to update one or both.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)