Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
STORYWRITER18

Default what is another word for fog?

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANOTHER WORD FOR FOG IS, I CANT USE FOG TWICE IN THE SAME
PARAGRAPH....DO YOU KNOW?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Use the thesaurus?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"STORYWRITER18" wrote in message
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANOTHER WORD FOR FOG IS, I CANT USE FOG TWICE IN
THE SAME
PARAGRAPH....DO YOU KNOW?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg

Cloud.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 04:20:27 -0800, STORYWRITER18 wrote:

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANOTHER WORD FOR FOG IS, I CANT USE FOG TWICE IN THE SAME
PARAGRAPH....DO YOU KNOW?

Greetings--
Use WordWeb from http://wordweb.info or Mobysaurus from
http://computers.net4free.org/moby/download.htm
Both are free excellent thesauruses.
--
Cheers
Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

FYI :-)

fog, CAT, London fog, London special, addle, addle the wits,
aerospace, aerosphere, aftergrass, air hole, air pocket, airspace,
amorphousness, ball up, bamboo, becloud, bedazzle, bedim, befog,
befuddle, befuddlement, bemist, bewilder, bewilderment, blur, bother,
botheration, bug, bump, cane, ceiling, cereal, cereal plant, chaos,
clabber up, cloud, cloud over, cloud up, confuse, confusion, corn,
crosswind, dark, darken, darken over, darkness, daze, dazzle, defocus,
deform, dim, discombobulate, discombobulation, discomfit, discomfiture,
discompose, discomposure, disconcert, disconcertion, disorder,
disorganization, disorganize, disorient, disorientation, distort,
distract, disturb, disturbance, drisk, drizzling mist, eclipse,
embarrass, embarrassment, empty space, encloud, enmist, entangle,
farinaceous plant, favorable wind, film, flummox, flurry, fluster,
flutter, fog up, fogginess, forage grass, frenzy, front, frost smoke,
fuddle, fuddlement, fuss, fuzz, fuzziness, gauze, grain, graminaceous
plant, grass, haze, head wind, high-pressure area, hole,
indeterminateness, indistinctness, ionosphere, jetstream, jumble, lawn
grass, lose resolution, low-pressure area, make uncertain, maze, mess,
mess up, mist, mistiness, mix up, moider, muddle, muddlement, muddy,
mumbo jumbo, murk, murkiness, mystification, mystify, nubilate,
obfuscate, obfuscation, obnubilate, obscurantism, obscuration, obscure,
obscurity, opacity, ornamental grass, overcast, overcloud, overshadow,
oversmoke, pale, pea soup, pea-soup fog, peasouper, perplex,
perplexity, perturb, perturbation, pocket, pother, pucker, put out,
puzzle, raise hell, rattle, reed, roughness, ruffle, shade, shadow,
shapelessness, shuffle, smog, smoke, soften, soup, space, stew,
stratosphere, substratosphere, sweat, swivet, tail wind, throw into
confusion, tizzy, tropopause, troposphere, trough, turbulence,
unclarity, unclearness, unform, unplainness, unsettle, unsettlement,
unshape, upset, vagueness, vapor, visibility, visibility zero

Stefan Blom wrote:
Use the thesaurus?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"STORYWRITER18" wrote in message
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANOTHER WORD FOR FOG IS, I CANT USE FOG TWICE IN
THE SAME
PARAGRAPH....DO YOU KNOW?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:37:20 +0100 from Robert :
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 04:20:27 -0800, STORYWRITER18 wrote:

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANOTHER WORD FOR FOG IS, I CANT USE FOG TWICE IN THE SAME
PARAGRAPH....DO YOU KNOW?

Greetings--
Use WordWeb from http://wordweb.info or Mobysaurus from
http://computers.net4free.org/moby/download.htm
Both are free excellent thesauruses.

And DON'T SHOUT when asking a question.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Soccerman58

Don't use all caps. It means you are shouting. What's wrong with using fog
twice? Personally I like pea-souper.
Phil