Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angel Winter Angel Winter is offline

Default new Adobe Acrobat feature

I have Adobe Acrobat professional and the new ribbon for that feature doesn't
show on my Office 2007 programs. Did I install adobe wrong? do I need to
enable something? I thought if you had it (adobe) it just appeared?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The version of Acrobat makes a difference.

On Sep 26, 1:51*pm, Angel Winter Angel
wrote:
I have Adobe Acrobat professional and the new ribbon for that feature doesn't
show on my Office 2007 programs. Did I install adobe wrong? do I need to
enable something? I thought if you had it (adobe) it just appeared?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angel Winter[_2_] Angel Winter[_2_] is offline

I received an email saying someone responded to my posting, but when I
clicked on the link to get the answer there was nothing, please resend

"Angel Winter" wrote:

I have Adobe Acrobat professional and the new ribbon for that feature doesn't
show on my Office 2007 programs. Did I install adobe wrong? do I need to
enable something? I thought if you had it (adobe) it just appeared?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TechGuyatwork TechGuyatwork is offline

"Angel Winter" wrote:

I have Adobe Acrobat professional and the new ribbon for that feature doesn't
show on my Office 2007 programs. Did I install adobe wrong? do I need to
enable something? I thought if you had it (adobe) it just appeared?

Currrent version of Adobe 8 and 9 are not compatible with Office 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Angel Winter" wrote:

I have Adobe Acrobat professional and the new ribbon for that feature doesn't
show on my Office 2007 programs. Did I install adobe wrong? do I need to
enable something? I thought if you had it (adobe) it just appeared?

Currrent version of Adobe 8 and 9 are not compatible with Office 2007.

Acrobat 9 is compatible with Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

grammatim wrote:
Currrent version of Adobe 8 and 9 are not compatible with Office
2007.

Acrobat 9 is compatible with Word 2007.

So is Acrobat 8

The last version that wasn't was 7.

In order to have it available to Word the add-in must have been installed
and not be disabled. Check Word Options Add-ins.