lpk

Default sending e-mails in microsoft works

i have microsoft works word processor and send e-mails to real estate offices
of my home inspection reports, that i have created with microsoft works.
Sometimes the agents cant open the e-mails. Do u know why? And how can I
resolve this issue. Thank You for any help
Graham Mayor

You need Works to open Works files. Recent versions of Works can save in
Word format.
To guarantee that the recipients can read the messages, send them as plain
text.

lpk wrote:
i have microsoft works word processor and send e-mails to real estate
offices of my home inspection reports, that i have created with
microsoft works. Sometimes the agents cant open the e-mails. Do u
know why? And how can I resolve this issue. Thank You for any help

Graham Mayor

Check tools options in your e-mail application. e.g. in Outlook Express it
is on the 'send' tab. In Outlook it is on the Mail Format tab.

Unfortunately Works (which is off topic for this newsgroup) does not have
the option to send plain text e-mails directly. You will have to copy and
paste the text from your document into the e-mail editor and lose the Works
attachment.