Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
persuasive speech outline

Default how do i create a good persuasive speech outline

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

By writing a good persuasive speech outline?.. adding a little humour..
making sure that the delivery is not boring.. no long strings of meaningless
facts.. no OHP's that essentially put nothing across of interest.. eye
contact with the audience is important.. audience involvement.. sound like
you know your subject..

You might also want to learn how to post your question in the large white
part, as opposed to placing the entire question in the subject line.. posts
like yours grab attention in the wrong way.. do that with a speech, and you
have lost your audience for good..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"persuasive speech outline" persuasive speech

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Hmm, silly me. I never find outlines persuasive. Perhaps a dialing based on
one but never the outline itself. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
By writing a good persuasive speech outline?.. adding a little humour..
making sure that the delivery is not boring.. no long strings of
meaningless facts.. no OHP's that essentially put nothing across of
interest.. eye contact with the audience is important.. audience
involvement.. sound like you know your subject..

You might also want to learn how to post your question in the large white
part, as opposed to placing the entire question in the subject line..
posts like yours grab attention in the wrong way.. do that with a speech,
and you have lost your audience for good..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"persuasive speech outline" persuasive speech

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

Then you haven't yet met the right kind of outline.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

.. .