Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
banker word banker word is offline

Default Word document style

I once used a two column format in a word document, now every new document I
create has two columns. How do I change this default setting?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"banker word" banker wrote in message
I once used a two column format in a word document, now every new document

create has two columns. How do I change this default setting?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
banker word[_2_] banker word[_2_] is offline

This didn't work. Is it because I use Word 2003? I got all the way through
the process, until #1 on page 3. It would not accept the path I copied in to
the "folder name" box.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"banker word" banker wrote in message
I once used a two column format in a word document, now every new document

create has two columns. How do I change this default setting?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I have no idea what "#1 on page 3" is, but the general idea is that there
are two ways to fix Normal.dot: you can edit it or you can replace it. If
you rename Normal.dot, a fresh copy will be generated. If you have
customizations you want to save, then you need to edit it instead; in this
case, the editing would be changing the number of columns. In general, the
bulk of the work is in finding Normal.dot; is that where you're stuck?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.