Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tabtom1 tabtom1 is offline

Default changing vertical text to horiznial text

how can i transfer my text which is vertical into horzintial so the
information is more compacted
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I guess we need to know what you mean by "vertical" and "horizontal." Have
you changed the text direction in a frame, text box, or table cell? Or have
you changed the page orientation from Portrait to Landscape? Or is the text
in very narrow columns? If the last, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

"tabtom1" wrote in message
how can i transfer my text which is vertical into horzintial so the
information is more compacted

Font size of Comment Text not changing Melissa Microsoft Word Help 15 September 27th 07 03:21 PM
manipulating/cutting/pasting text out of a text box [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 10 July 9th 06 10:54 PM
Vertical text katy New Users 2 September 13th 05 03:52 AM
Automatically changing text when another text is changed Melissa S Microsoft Word Help 1 December 29th 04 08:43 PM