Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wdimindy wdimindy is offline

Default Watermarks in Word

How can I create a watermark which will show when the printed page is copied
in a copier?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Assuming that you are using Word 2007, have you tried Page Layout tab |
Watermark?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"wdimindy" wrote in message
How can I create a watermark which will show when the printed page is
copied
in a copier?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A watermark is merely a washed out image set behind the text and usually
placed in the page header/footer. If it doesn't show up when copied. Reduce
the brightness until it does or for a text watermark, use a darker shade of
grey.

This will not stop plagiarism.

wdimindy wrote:
How can I create a watermark which will show when the printed page is
copied in a copier?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Don is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote in
:

A watermark is merely a washed out image set behind the text and
usually placed in the page header/footer. If it doesn't show up when
copied. Reduce the brightness until it does or for a text watermark,
use a darker shade of grey.

This will not stop plagiarism.

Most image software's have an option for GAMA which suits this need,