Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichRyan RichRyan is offline

Default Help Please -Word 2002 Converting Marlett font back to readable fo

Hello,
I have a document that was created in times new roman and was converted to
Marlett(word 2002). The document was saved in the marlett font. I'm now
unable to select all and convert the font back to any other readable format?
Please help
thanks