Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
slick1 slick1 is offline

Default Weather symbols

Instead of going through clip-art, where would I be able to get weather
symbols to put in the symbol drop down box in office word 2007? If it's
possible that is. I've looked around, Google, etc; but I could not find
anything. I need just the simple symbols like sunny, cloudy, etc.
System: Acer 2450 laptop
Windows XP Home Edition - SP3
Explorer 7
Microsoft Home & Student installed