Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Macro Help - sizing pictures

Hi folks,

Wonder if someone can help me. I've got a few scanned pictures that I'd like
to insert into a word file, select all, click on a macro button and have all
the pictures resized to credit card size [54mm x 86mm]. Id need to buttons
depending upon the layout of the picture - either [54mm x 86mm] or [86mm x
54mm].

I know the sizes are the same but the picture looks odd if its not right.

I'd also like the macro to add a line around the resized picture to aid me
whilst cutting out.

Is this possible? If so, please explain very simply......so I can keep up!

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For assistance with this, you'd better ask in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

margin sizing RoS Page Layout 3 February 15th 07 11:50 AM
Cell sizing Libby Tables 1 January 25th 06 05:40 PM
Re-Sizing Frames Ryan Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 05 03:58 PM
Picture sizing Maxemily Microsoft Word Help 0 June 25th 05 11:07 PM
Picture sizing Maxemily Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 05 04:44 PM