Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BG BG is offline

Default How do I stop a space from inserting after an apostrophe?

(Tried posting 15 minutes ago but it never got published. Trying again.) I
have Vista 64 bit and Word 2007. After one year with no problems, Word 2007
is suddenly inserting a tab space (about 5 spaces) after every apostrophe (in
words like can't, won't or don't). Language, regional and keyboard settings
are correct for the US. Can anyone help please? I appreciate it. Thx.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check and see if you have an AutoCorrect entry for ' that converts it into '
+ five spaces. If so... delete it.

--

Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible