Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jon jon is offline

Default download

Hi, I signed up for the beta before the implemented the price and I cant find
my install fies for word and those. It isnt that i dont want to pay it is
just that I would rather not put in my credit card information.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Unfortunately if you can't find the files you previously downloaded
then you'll need to pay the $1.50 fee.

I have a credit card I use only for online transactions - you may want
to consider doing the same. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Office 2007 Preview Site:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx
Office 2007 Community Articles/Tutorials:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...e_archive.mspx

MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"jon" wrote in message
Hi, I signed up for the beta before the implemented the price and I
cant find
my install fies for word and those. It isnt that i dont want to pay
it is
just that I would rather not put in my credit card information.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is worth bearing in mind that secure web sites are far safer with your
credit card information than using the same card in a shop - or especially a
restaurant where the card is out of your sight!