Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dana Dana is offline

Default Bookmark printing in header

I have a bookmark that is printing in the header but the actual bookmark is
clearly (at least when I look at it on screen) below the header in the body
of the doc.
This is for a direct deposit receipt, the information is pulling from our
payroll system.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

There could be a REF field in the header. You can check this by pressing
Alt+F9 to show/hide field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dana" wrote:

I have a bookmark that is printing in the header but the actual bookmark is
clearly (at least when I look at it on screen) below the header in the body
of the doc.
This is for a direct deposit receipt, the information is pulling from our
payroll system.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Also, does the document display correctly in Print Preview?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dana" wrote:

I have a bookmark that is printing in the header but the actual bookmark
is
clearly (at least when I look at it on screen) below the header in the
body
of the doc.
This is for a direct deposit receipt, the information is pulling from our
payroll system.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dana Dana is offline

Yes, in print preview it looks good. It is only when it is merged that you
can see the information in the header.

I am merging information from an AS400, I don't know if that will make a
difference or not.

"Dana" wrote:

I have a bookmark that is printing in the header but the actual bookmark
is
clearly (at least when I look at it on screen) below the header in the
body
of the doc.
This is for a direct deposit receipt, the information is pulling from our
payroll system.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Sorry, I'm not that familiar with mail merges (assuming that's what this is
about). What is "AS400"? A data base? You will probably get more
knowledgeable help if you ask this question in a programming newsgroup such
as microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dana" wrote:

I have a bookmark that is printing in the header but the actual
bookmark
is
clearly (at least when I look at it on screen) below the header in the
body
of the doc.
This is for a direct deposit receipt, the information is pulling from
our
payroll system.

Open with Cursor at bookmark in Header ItsBarbara Page Layout 1 October 2nd 07 11:09 PM
Bookmark in header cockatoo Microsoft Word Help 1 May 9th 07 10:05 PM
Go to bookmark in Header on Open ItsBarbara Microsoft Word Help 3 October 3rd 06 04:44 AM
Header and Bookmark Tlar New Users 1 January 1st 05 08:41 PM
Reference to Bookmark in header not updating Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 06:42 PM