wow im suprised i actuly need help with

Default how do i get rid of the weird symbols like ¶¶···¤¤ in my document.

it IS REAILY ANNOYING somebody please help me PLEASE
Greg Maxey

Press CTRL+Shif+*

If interested in how those annoying symbols could be useful, see:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

wow im suprised i actuly need help with wrote:
it IS REAILY ANNOYING somebody please help me PLEASE

JD

"wow im suprised i actuly need help with" wrote:

it IS REAILY ANNOYING somebody please help me PLEASE

Use Tools, Options, and under the "View" tab, make sure that the "Formatting
Marks" are not selected.