jfbrackin

Default Word will not allow me to do a "Save As" - What do I need to do?

All of the word documents on my computer will not allow me to make some
changes and then do a "Save As" - i'm wondering if there is a setting that i
have on which is making this operation impossible. any help or suggestions
you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for any help or suggestions - James

jfbrackin

Yes...It's a computer that i have been using for about 6 months without any
problems with word to this point, but now i'm having a problem doing the save
as. it's simply grayed out and doesn't allow me to use it. Thanks for your
help -

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you activated Word?

"jfbrackin" wrote in message
All of the word documents on my computer will not allow me to make some
changes and then do a "Save As" - i'm wondering if there is a setting that

have on which is making this operation impossible. any help or

suggestions
you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for any help or suggestions - James

If you are using Norton AntiVirus, disable its Office Plug-in (a good thing
to do in principle even though I don't think that's the explanation for this
problem).

"jfbrackin" wrote in message
Yes...It's a computer that i have been using for about 6 months without

any
problems with word to this point, but now i'm having a problem doing the

save
as. it's simply grayed out and doesn't allow me to use it. Thanks for

your
help -

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you activated Word?