Gustavo

Default fit text

Why the "fit text" button is disabled most of the times in word? What is the
trick to enable this button?

Thanks,

Gustavo
Word Heretic

G'day "Gustavo" ,

It is because the words are essentially very lazy. I have tried
chasing them down the street, but they just dangle their participles
and flop around in idiomatic phrasings.

If you really want your text to be fit, you need to be a Motivational
Trainer for your documents. You need to ensure that tables and frames
do not have hard set sizes so that the text has to run inside the box.
You should find you then have fit text.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Gustavo reckoned: