Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Default Times New Roman 10 - 2-point leaded

Good day,

Just checking: a client asked us to use the following font: Times New
Roman 10 - 2-point leaded... Huh? Is 2-point leaded a term used by printing
services? How can we achieve the same result in Word?

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That means 10 point TNR with line spacing of 12 points, which is the default
for Single spacing, but you'll need to set it as Exactly 12 points to assure
that line spacing doesn't change if you insert larger characters.

"Helen" wrote in message
Good day,

Just checking: a client asked us to use the following font: Times New
Roman 10 - 2-point leaded... Huh? Is 2-point leaded a term used by

printing
services? How can we achieve the same result in Word?

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Suzanne,

As usual, your response is to the point and, of course, helpful.

Hélène