Arclight

Default Cut & Paste In MS Word 2003 (Suites Version)

My cut and paste drop downs do not work. Neither does Control C & V. How do
I activate them?

Thx
Steve

Arclight

I'm sorry it's MS Word 2002. I installed only Word from a Suites disk that
came with my Dell laptop. I did not install
any of the other products frm the disk--just word.

The cut and paste drop down under "edit" are grayed-out. How do I get them
to function?

I know someone from this newsgroup gave me a solution that fixed it abt a
year ago.
I saved the fix in a document but later lost it in a reformat.

Thx
Steve

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I don't believe this is a Works Suite add-in issue if it's really Word 2003
(which isn't available in any Works Suite version).

so
all may benefit.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in
message

Arclight wrote:

My cut and paste drop downs do not work. Neither does Control C & V.
How

do
I activate them?

Thx
Steve

TF

Check in Control Panel, Add/Remove programs that Word Add-in is not
installed (from the Works Suite). If it is listed, uninstall it.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:
: The cut and paste drop down under "edit" are grayed-out. How do I get them
: to function?
:
: I know someone from this newsgroup gave me a solution that fixed it abt a
: year ago.
: I saved the fix in a document but later lost it in a reformat.
:
:
: Thx
: Steve
:
:
:
: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: ...
: I don't believe this is a Works Suite add-in issue if it's really Word
2003
: (which isn't available in any Works Suite version).
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so
: all may benefit.
:
: "garfield-n-odie" wrote in
: message
: ...
: Arclight wrote:
:
: My cut and paste drop downs do not work. Neither does Control C & V.
: How
: do
: I activate them?
: