Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ss1001 ss1001 is offline

Default Mail Merge Office 2007 - Outlook contacts in Public folder does no

Hi

I have upgraded to Office 2007 Proffessional and I have everything including
Outlook and Word now in 2007. I am trying to do a email Mail Merge and when I
choose the outlook address book only the outlook addresses in my mailbox
shows up. Those in the Public Folder do not show up AT ALL.

Yes, the "Show this folder as an email address book" is checked for all the
address books in the PUBLIC FOLDER.

I have also look high and low in OUTLOOK 2007 itself for the mail merge
feature under tools, but it is not there...I also checked in CUSTOMIZE and
OPTIONS just in case it was there...but nothing.

Can someone please assist...I may have missed it in Outlook or am I
forgetting something in Word. I have also read most of the posts and also
followed the link to http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm, but
this seems to be reffereing to older version of Outlook.

Thanks you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Those in the Public Folder do not show up AT ALL.

Here, they don't appear in the list presented when you connect from Word (at
least in Word 2003 - I can no longer tell in Word 2007)

I have also look high and low in OUTLOOK 2007 itself for the mail merge

OK, it appears here, and I can get as far as trying to create the merge
document, but since my trial has expired I can no longer verify that the
whole process works. Nor can I check in Outlook Tools|Customize, but would
look for an "All Commands" category in there and look carefully through the
list.

Peter Jamieson