Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donbowyer donbowyer is offline

Default Form Protection

I have a form with free entry user fields. The rest of the form is password
protected. I want to put a hyperlinked e-mail address on the form, so the
user just clicks it to send the form, but protected so the user can't alter
it.
If I put it on an unprotected part of the form obviously it can be altered.
I can't put it in a user field because the Insert/Hyperlink settings are
blocked out.
How do I do it please?
--
donwb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 04:27:02 -0700, donbowyer
wrote:

I have a form with free entry user fields. The rest of the form is password
protected. I want to put a hyperlinked e-mail address on the form, so the
user just clicks it to send the form, but protected so the user can't alter
it.
If I put it on an unprotected part of the form obviously it can be altered.
I can't put it in a user field because the Insert/Hyperlink settings are
blocked out.
How do I do it please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donbowyer donbowyer is offline

Many thanks Jay. I will follow up with the link you suggested which looks
good for a solution
--
donwb